To protect your device & manage Norton product, just follow the below instructions for installing or reinstalling it that is registered to the account. The Norton Installation Setup process on the computer.
- Sign In to the Norton.
- If you’re not already Signed In to Norton, you will prompt to sign in. Type email id and password for Norton and click for Sign In. Create an account if you don’t have one and then complete the process of sign-up.
- Click on Download Norton in the page of Get Started.
Click on Enter a New Product Key for Continuing If You Have a Not Registered Product Key to The Account.
Type a key to the product and click on
- Click on the Agree & Download.
Choose The Product You’d Like to Download and Click on Next if you’ve More Norton Product in The Account.
- You will have to follow a different step in further as per your browser:
- Click on Run for Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge browser.
- Click on the Download option for seeing all the downloaded files and double-click on the file that you downloaded on the browser top-right corner for Safari or Firefox.
- Double click on the downloaded file on the bottom-left corner for chrome.
- Click on continue if a window of the User Account Control appears. Then, follow instructions visible on the screen.
- Now, your Norton product is installed & activated.
Firstly, you need to know about why these Norton Security Installation Problems occur. This issue may be caused because of using third-party security software/related drivers installed on the device. Restart your system for troubleshooting this problem. Uninstall this software before installing the Norton product if the problem still persists.
Have a Look At Each and Every Step Precisely by Going to The Below Steps:
- Restart your computer.
- Exit all programs.
- Restart your computer. If the issue still exists, then go to Step 2.
- Uninstall the product of non-Symantec security
- In order to open the Run dialog box, press the Windows + R keys.
- Type “appwiz.cpl” text and then press Enter.
- Select non-Symantec security product in the currently installed programs list. Click on Remove or Uninstall.
- Follow all the displayed instructions.
- Restart the computer when the process of uninstallation completes.
- Install Norton product in the safe mode if the problem persists
- Install Norton from Safe mode
- Exit all the programs.
- Then, process the Windows + R keys which will open the Run dialog box.
- Type “msconfig” text and then press Enter. Click on Yes or Continue if the window of User Account Control appears.
- Select the Safe boot and Network mode in the window of System Configuration on the Boot tab.
- Click on OK.
- Click on Restart when it asked for restarting the system. Make sure to restart your system in the safe mode along with network connection.
- Finally, install Norton.
Say goodbye to Norton Security Installation Problems and make the process of Norton Installation Setup easier.
So, try our efficient and reliable service for Norton Antivirus Setup at your doorstep. If you’ve any question in your mind, then ask the experts. They give their best to get you rid off from any difficulty in the real-time.