Norton antivirus is one of the acknowledged antiviruses in the market which is developed by a pioneer company called Norton. Norton 360 Antivirus is the latest version which is highly appreciated by the customers because it protects your computer system and mobile phones from the virus and malware effectively. The main feature of this antivirus software is that it does not affect the speed and working of the system in which it is installed.
But there are some little technical issues may occur while operating this wonderful Norton antivirus setup.
Let’s have the look at some important issues and their solutions under the proper assistance of the diligent professionals.
How to sort out the problem “Cannot connect to Norton Server”
When you activate your Norton product a message like cannot connect to the Norton server or unexpected browser may occur. You don’t need to stress out for it. It is a simple problem which sometimes occurs and it can be resolved by just the following instruction in your system.
- If you are facing a problem like this, then first you have to close all the other software which is currently opening in your sister.
- After that, you have to go on the start menu of your system and click on the restart button.
- Then after the restart of the system, check whether the problem persists or not.
- If it is resolved then it’s good but if in case it persists, then you have to go to on the settings options in your system and then click on the system option and go ahead to the next step.
- Then you would a list of a web browser. Now you can choose any of particular web browsers as per your choice and fix that web browser as the default browser for your system.
Now it is the probability that your problem is also fixed.
But if in case it is not fixed, then you can take the help of its Norton antivirus professionals. They would assist you to get you out from the trouble. They would first analyse your system problem and give you step by step guidance to fix your problem.
‘You are at risk’ message in the product window when this issue occurs and how to fix it
Sometimes you see a message in your Norton antivirus product window that is ‘you are at risk’. You don’t need to be panic after seeing this message on your window. This message would show on your window due to the following reasons such as-
When a subscription is expired and major security features are disabled.
- When your Norton antivirus definitions are not updated
- When a routine scan has not done
- In one more case, you may see this message when firewall, SONAR, auto-protect and others are turned off.
All the above-mentioned reasons are the major reasons when people face this issue. You can easily fix this issue just by clicking on the fix now button which is shown in the product window that shows an alert.
After clicking on a fix now, Norton first checks which problem your system is facing from the above-mentioned problems or according to the security status of your system. Norton will turn on the disable features if needed or update the definitions. If your subscription is expired, then you have to renew the subscription. If still your problem is not fixed, then you have to contact the customer care people of Norton.
Norton antivirus 360 subscription is featured with the toll-free number that a customer can use anytime or anywhere if he/she is facing problem-related to the Norton Anti-virus software. It’s technical engineers assist the customers and tell them the step by step guidance to resolve their system problems.